歡迎來到BII大王的部落格!!!

2010年4月18日 星期日

I‘m back,baby!!!

Yea Yea ♥
I'm back now...
Did you miss me?

First time,
that i'm using English
to write my blog...

That's a big SURPRISE
just for you!!!
Although my English
not so good...
But better than JACKY WU
haha :D
I think i think >.<

Today so busy
what a busy buddy
haha :D
That i'm saying me~

I don't like the people
who're using the English
like that D :x

Example:
["-" = change to]

you - u
that - tat
school - skul
got to go - gtg

Why all you can like that D?
Same like not respect English...
O~M~G!!!

Although my English not good
But,still try hard
to study English...

I hope all my friend
Can be a people
Who respect English...
Same like me please!

This part so short
Because i don't want show my
broken English already...
Then,now just wanna
say BYEBYE to you all!~

Goodbye my friend...
Next time chat again
When i'm writing blogger
i feel so good!
Same like chat with you all
Can i remember now?
I don't know...

HAPPY SINGLE DAY
HAPPY ALWAYS
HAPPY ME
What a crazy girl
Haha :D

沒有留言:

張貼留言